Store Manager Batu Caves
- Location: Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for store operational management and develop so as to meet agreed organisational performance plans within agreed budgets and performance standard
• Manage entre store operation including logistic, delivery, after sales services, manpower disciplines & related activities
• Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, safety and health, regulatory compliance, environmental policies and general duty of care
• Able to prepare simple report
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or Logistic/ Transportation or equivalent
• At least 7 year(s) of working experience in warehousing or logistic industry, able to manage entire operation of warehouse with high efficiency and productivity
• Strong in problem solving, organizing and planning skills to ensure smooth operation in entire store and supporting sales units requirements
• Mature and tactful personality with good people management and interpersonal skills in liaise with internal and external customers
• Computer literate – Ms Excel and ERP system
• Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin and Cantonese is MUST
• Male & Open Race
• Basic RM 5,000 – RM 7,000
• Medical (outpatient and inpatient include dependent)
• Working hour: 8.00am – 5.45pm
• 5 days work
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job