Senior Executive, Tenancy Admin Based in KL Kuala Lumpur
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Preparation of documents relating to tenancy for new tenants including the preparation of letters of offer, tenancy agreements and related correspondences.
• Coordination and communication with related departments and tenants on all tenancy administrative processes ensuring that tenancy agreements are duly executed stamped and delivered.
• Attending to, recording and forwarding new tenants proposals for internal evaluation.
• Handling the TMS (Tenant Management System) for all leasing/tenancy matters.
• Coordinating the POS system implementation and all related matters.
• Preparing of Sales Analysis from sales generated from POS system
• Leasing for Push Carts & ATM
• Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Marketing, Business or other related fields
• Possess at least 4 years’ experience in leasing and lease administration
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job