Senior Customer Support Kuala Lumpur
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Investigate complaint cases escalated by Contact Centre within established TAT ensuring compliance with regulatory and company guidelines.
• Handle and resolve all verbal inquiries/feedback from customers (contact centre and retail outlet) and provide reports to counterparts in other departments.
• Monitor and observe cases that may require attention from internal departments to ensure First Call Resolution (FCR) are efficiently enhanced.
• Act as point of references to the front liners to ensure the optimal Customer Experience through the effective management.
• Deliver high quality Customer experience through timely and effective resolution of customer’s issues in the quickest way possible.
• Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives and flagging process breakdown during the execution of services for a better experience to customers.
• Diploma or Degree in any related field.
• Min 4-6 years of progressive leadership experience in complaints and customer service positions.
• Excellent communications skills in English both oral and written
• Attention to detail and incident management, handle escalation skills are necessary.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Contact Interaction or equivalent.
All qualified applicants’ kindly contact Ms. ‘Ain at 03-2161 2121 or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be informed that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Applicants are requested to register online at http://www.intelek.com.my
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job