Sales Engineer Based in Petaling Jaya Petaling Jaya
- Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
• To manage existing customers and distributors.
• To aggressively develop and expand on new customer base.
• To increase market share by capturing competitor’s market share.
• To build strong customer and distributor relationship.
• Conduct technical sales presentations, product demonstration and application knowledge information to customers and distributors.
• To conduct technical product and application training.
• Professionally handle all customers and distributors inquiries.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Candidates with minimum 2 years industry related experience will be an advantage.
• Full Time positions available.
• Possess own transport.
• Willing to travel outstation, Singapore & other foreign countries extensively, occasionally, in short notice.
• Preferably able to write in English and preferably can converse in Chinese/Mandarin.
• Require a GOOD TEAM PLAYER and always enjoy meeting people.
• Pleasant personality, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job