Sales Consultant Based in KL Kuala Lumpur
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Self-motivated in achieving monthly sales goals and quotas.
• Follow-up with prospects on regular basis.
• Manage, retain and build up existing personal accounts proactively.
• Understand the needs of the customers.
• Provide necessary advices or taking prompt actions to meet the needs of customers.
• Assist in customer service and lunch date arrangements for clients.
• Handling customers' telephone and billing queries and cross-selling company products / services via calls.
• Cooperate with other teams members to resolve customer’s request efficiently.
• Perform other ad hoc as assigned.
• Office based.
• Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/ "A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Telemarketing & Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
• Immediately available is highly preferred
• Associates from hospitality line such as air stewardess or from hotel line are welcomed to apply
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job