Purchaser Based in Butterworth Butterworth
- Location: Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia
• Review “Purchase Requisition” and process/generation of “Purchase Order”.
• Monitor outstanding PO delivery date.
• Familiar with the import duty and sales tax exemption application and procedures.
• Preparation and submission of reports to local custom station.
• Experience in incoterms, international trade and import custom procedures.
• Diversify source and coordinate various stakeholder.
• Arrange adequate purchase and ETA of incoming shipment.
• Supplier evaluation and negotiation for transaction term.
• Optimize enterprise resources; always meet the needs at the lowest total cost and risk.
• Computer literacy
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Level, any field.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory & Material or equivalent.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job