Multimedia Designer Based in KL Kuala Lumpur
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• To design art works for Marketing and other dept. which includes ATL, BTL, temporary signage’s, and anything required for the benefit of the Mall.
• To produce video clips and images via photography
• To be responsible for safekeeping and proper back up of all audio and visual media, artwork, etc.
• To handle visual presentation and set-up as per approved concept, designer theme
• To ensure setup of display and event areas are safe, clean and in working condition.
• To assist and support Marketing for on-ground activities
• As and when required by the management and any relevant adhoc / admin task
• Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Multimedia, Communications, Visual Arts, Creative Multimedia, Designer, or equivalent
• Any relevant course or certificates, specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphic Design or equivalent
• 1-2 years of experience
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job