Midwife - Masai Masai
- Location: Masai, Johor, Malaysia
• Min 2-3 years of working experiences in Labour Room
• Min Dip/Degree in related field• Able to speak English
• Ability to communicate with a diverse range of women and to explain things clearly to them;
• A caring and calm manner for dealing with women and their families in emotional situations;
• The ability to react quickly and effectively in times of stress or when immediate decisions need to be made during labour;
• Strong team working skills to liaise with different medical professionals;
• Strength, stamina and physical fitness;
• A commitment to equal treatment for all women, irrespective of their background or circumstances.
**Kindly send in your updated resume to "quendywoon at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Quendy)
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job