Leasing Executive Based in KL Kuala Lumpur
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Generate new leasing leads, identify suitable tenant mix and ensure effective tenant management.
• Support, implement and execute overall leasing strategies and plans for the shopping centre
• Assist in the preparation of annual rental income budget and overall budget forecast for the prospective leases.
• Develop feasibility studies on the current market trend and needs as well as execute research on competitive leasing and kiosks leasing trends within the shopping centre industry.
• Responsible for leasing and tenancy administration functions including but not limited to preparation of tenancy agreements and tenancy renewal.
• Manage and coordinate tenant fit-out with support from the operations/facility team.
• Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenants’ performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Marketing, Business or other related fields
• Possess at least 2 years’ experience in leasing
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job