Image Coaching Consultant (Sales) Based in KL Kuala Lumpur
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Achieving monthly sales goals and quotas.
• Call prospective customers to secure appointments.
• Consultative selling, setting appointments, giving presentations and closing.
• To be able to confidently handle high profile customers during one-to-one consultations.
• Sales-focused attitude with a willingness to serve customers.
• Develop in-bound leads as well as continue existing client relationships.
• Target and develop clients through existing database and contacts.
• Provide a consultative approach to meet with clients to evaluate their needs and recommend solutions to ensure expectations are being met
• Ideally 2 - 5 years of sales and marketing experience with strong consultative selling skills i.e. a proven track record of consultative selling, setting appointments, giving presentations and closing
• Results-oriented professional with self-confidence, perseverance and a dynamic personality
• Comfortable working with upscale, professional clientele
• Positive attitude, initiative and has a hunger for learning
• Passionate about helping people
• Passionate about self-growth
• Work well with a team or individually
• Open to Fresh Grads
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job