Dating Consultant (Sales) Based in KL Kuala Lumpur
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Passionate about helping & transforming people lives
• Ability to deliver professional advices and value added services
• Commit warm calls and sell package over the phone
• Upbeat, professional and energetic phone skills
• Advise clients on dating techniques & Analysis
• To be able to sell and promote various products to clients
• Achieving monthly sales goals and quotas
• Basic documentation of records and general administration.
• Assist in arranging dates to clients
• Presentable with a Positive Attitude.
• Comfortable with using computer and technology.
• Passionate about helping singles find their special someone.
• Show initiative and able to multi task and work under pressure.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Telemarketing & Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job