Customer Service Representative (Telecommunication) Johor Bahru
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
· Greet and attend to walk-in customers. Resolve their request, enquiry and complaint pertaining to sales and service.
· Promote, demonstrate and provide advice on a wide range of company’s products and services to existing or new potential customers.
· Proactively maintains long term customer relationship and provide good after-sales service.
· Keep up-to-date with all of the latest promotions and new products / services.
· Perform other duties assigned by immediate superior as and when required.
- SPM / Diploma with minimum 2 years working experience in Customer Service field.
- Fresh Graduates Degree with passion in Customer Service line are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills with positive working attitude.
- Enjoy interacting face to face with customers, with passion towards technology and telecommunications related product and service.
- Able to work on shifts and only open for Malaysian citizens only.
Kindly contact Ms. Hana at 03-2161 2121 or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be informed that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW SESSIONS:
Monday - Friday : 9.00 am - 4.00 pm (Excluding Weekends and Public Holiday)
Intelek Talent Solutions Sdn Bhd (HQ)
(Formerly known as Agensi Pekerjaan Intelek Sdn Bhd)
Suite 4.01, 4th Floor,
Wisma MCA, 163,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Kindly bring along below documents on the interview day:
1. Updated resume
2. Passport size photo - 1 copy
3. Education certificates (Original & Photocopy)
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job