Bank Sales Executive (Immediate Hiring!) Kuala Lumpur
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
-Actively participate in sales events, roadshows, and customer walk in / referrals to introduce and promote products with the end objectives to close sales.
-Demonstrate and provide advice on a wide range of financial products and services to existing and/or new potential customers.
-Execute sales plans for prospective customers and support marketing campaigns.
-Provide excellent customer service and maintain high level of service and professionalism at all times.
-SPM / Diploma/ Degree with minimum 2 years experience in Sales and Marketing / Customer Service or relevant field.
-Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
-Ability to speak and write in Mandarin is an added advantage.
-Possess strong persuasion and negotiation skills in handling customers.
-Presentable, self-motivated, target driven with a positive working attitude.
-Committed and eager to develop a career path in sales and service.
-Fresh Graduates Degree with passion in sales are encouraged to apply.
Kindly contact Ms. Hana at 03-2161 2121 or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW SESSIONS:
Monday - Friday : 9 AM – 3 PM (Excluding Weekends and Public Holiday)
Kindly bring along below documents:
1. Updated resume
2. Passport size photo - 1 copy
3. Education certificates (ALL Original & Photocopy)
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job