Recruiter – Immediate Intake (Kuala Lumpur) Kuala Lumpur
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Proactively source, identify and approach potential candidates.
• Reviewing applicants, interviewing, assessing candidates and listing for interview to the client’s requirements.
• Work directly with new & existing clients to understand their recruitment needs and expectations. Follow-up and maintain good relationship with clients & candidates.
• Oversee all media job advertisement, online job posting, internal website, newspaper & other medium.
• Perform other administration duties as and when required.
• SPM, Diploma, Bachelor Degree any field with 1 year experience in Customer Service/Human Resources experience.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
• Structured, analytical, well-organized and able to work within tight deadlines.
• Able to work in a team to achieve individual and overall team objectives.
• Able to work with minimum supervision, willing to learn, develop and progress in recruitment.
• Must be willing to work in Jalan Ampang and open to MALAYSIAN CITIZEN only.
Kindly call Ms.Hana at 03-2161 2121 or send your resume to email@example.com for immediate interview appointment.
Next Town / Kampung
Can't find the part time job you've been searching for? Check out the map below, which Town or Kampung is besides the area you are searching for? Search the neighbouring Town or Kampung for similar ads. Good Luck!
Scam Alert! Please Read
- Keep all emails and sms, pass the info to your family members
- Always inform your family on who, where, when and why you are meeting someone
- Never pay deposit or processing fee for any job, it is a scam!
- If the job offer is too good to be true, it is a scam!
- Avoid interviews in hotel rooms! Especially girls!
- Always Google Search the company before applying for the job